Sunday, February 8, 2009

doomsday!!!`

Language arts' test's on Friday! And we are only told of the topic on thursday! wth! oops,and i accidentally passed some remarks that are SUPER SUPER....MEAN...to Mr Hor~omg...(stick out my tongue) I said"*********************'"(language that could be considered offensive, racist, obscene or otherwise inappropriate. This includes swearing.Hence censored my Blogger! ™)
O well,what is done is done, some father told me that we should learn to forgive:P


lalala,another boring day

9 comments:

  1. Who is this Mr Hor?He cannot tell you all last minute! Who is your language rep? Tell him to tell him nicely:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHAHAHA.. Other classes went to Mr Hor's hse to bai nian sia. We forget to pester him sia (haha 4D so guai =DD). ><

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya lor we never pester any teachers! we damn nice can HAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!we actually has a class blog!!this my frist time here!!so excited!!eh.can anyone pls tell me how to post sth on this blog??plspls!anyway nice to see COOL KHOOS here!!haha.we miss ya!!btw i think Mr Hor is nice lor.SO CUTE!!!shorter than me!wahahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. tiening! sorry i didnt realise that i didnt link our class blog HAHAHA but u still found it in the end. so pro eh??

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahha^^pro tiening~too bad, u can't post Muhahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha tiening its not too late to find this. tell me who is this mr hor?so fast got ppl go his house bai nian?

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahaha is 4G la. 4G go quite a few teachers' houses to bai nian hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haiz, mr Hor always kena bullied....I feel sad for him lez, especially the deodorant incident..

    ReplyDelete