Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year 2009

Hope you guys had a smashing celebration last night to welcome year 2009. It will be a great year...I know....because I want it to be...You guys will be year 4!!!Old old seniors.......Tomorrow will be such an exciting day, new classroom, new broom, new duster, new class committee (must update me Kendrick!), new form teacher hoho and new maths teacher and many other new teachers. So here goes...*drum roll* lazy chicken is right! Guo Lao Shi will be your form teacher and your maths teacher is Mr Ng Hai Guan. By the way he is my Maths teacher so pls don't torture him like you guys torture me:P Lazy chicken can help me put up this blog address on the class whiteboard tomorrow pls?:) Jason remeber to delegate duties to clean the classroom tomorrow till you pass your honourable role to someone else haha.Good luck to my first day in my new job tommorow too:)

11 comments:

  1. =.=...year 4 still dun let me off...o yar,ur bdae comin rite...hmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. i noe lazy chicken is qi en lah...u noe soemthing very sad, i lost the video u did for 3D:(

    jason i not celebrating my birthday this year...cos i very old ler....:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mrs Khoo!! How's your job?

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...DeN cELeBRatE tHe hApPY DaYS u'Ve bEen tHroUgH,cOmEoN,U cAn aLwAyS fINd rEasON tO B HAppY=P

    ReplyDelete
  5. mrs khoo update the blog! or at least add more links..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Mrs. Khoo :D
    maybe you should invite people to the blog so we can post too! (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MRS KHOO!!!!!!!!=)

    ReplyDelete
  8. whoo!
    older already!
    happy birthday!

    older already! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmm i know my reply's v lag but I lost the video too, cse it's in my hard disk and now it's spoilt. =X

    ReplyDelete