Monday, December 29, 2008

Virgin Blog

Hi 3D, oops it should be 4D by now,
How's all of you?Finish your holiday joy?Grown as tall as Kee Heng over the holidays?
I finally made it! I finally set up a humble blog to keep in contact with each other and to preserve the wonderful memories we had in 2008. I hope this will be a one stop pit to update each other with any exhilarating news or gossips in the class. I don't mind being auntie agony or visiting the blog just to have a good laugh. There is freedom of speech here but no freedom of vulgarities...I am sure you understand*wink*. As I said, the blog is humble, please teach me humbly so that it is less humble*!!!!!
By the way I already know who your new form teacher and maths teacher is..if you wanna find out, do check the blog regularly for any updates:)
From dearest MK

12 comments:

  1. wat de...suan us...as tall as kee heng....yay,a 3D blog=D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can teach me how to put up the forum thingy:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. o.o

    acTuAlly i dUN NoE AnYTinG 'BouT bLoGgInG...ShoUlD AsK SoMe1 EleS...mE sHalL aDveRTiSe TiS PaGe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, the form teacher is -drum rolls- guo lao shi hahas!

    Mrs khoo, could u tell us our maths teacher pls? =DD

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg cool... got 3D blog alr hahaha! thank you mrs khoo :D what forum thing?

    ReplyDelete
  6. The forum thingy is from cbox.ws

    Actually my blog is http://thelazychicken93.blogspot.com

    not http://thelazychicken93.blogspot.com/2008/12/2008s-ending.html LOL =P

    ReplyDelete
  7. ah. interesting!

    holidays are ending :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. seE...tHE poWeR oF aDveRtiSinG:P
    I knOw i Vry pRo,DuN neEd To geT jEAlouS:D
    DuN Du LaN me on the 1St DaY oF sChoOl

    ReplyDelete
  9. wad the..suan me. tell me be as tall as jason.

    ReplyDelete
  10. stupid key hole...beware! later i poke keys into u

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey yan ran that is a wonderful idea. How do i allow u guys to post?

    ReplyDelete
  12. educational technology officer?

    ReplyDelete